As a visitor to the node17.games website
We do not track any individual people visiting the node17.games website. As you visit the node17.games website, know these things:
- No personal information is collected
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
We use Plausible Analytics to understand our overall trends in our website traffic. All the data is in aggregate mode and we cannot distinguish your data from anyone elses.
- _cfduid: Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic. Expires in 29 days.
- _clfd: Registers which Cloudflare server-cluster is serving the visitor. This is used in context with load balancing, in order to optimize user experience. Expires in 1 day.
- _stripe_mid: This cookie is necessary for making credit card transactions on the website. The service is provided by Stripe.com which allows online transactions without storing any credit card information. Expires in 1 year.
- _stripe_sid: This cookie is necessary for making credit card transactions on the website. The service is provided by Stripe.com which allows online transactions without storing any credit card information. Expires in 1 day.
- m: Determines the device used to access the website. This allows the website to be formatted accordingly. Expires in 2 years.
As a Member of Node17 Games
We only collect & process what we need to provide you with the service you signed up for. We use a select number of highly trusted and acknowledged service providers that takes privacy seriousy.
We only share information with our service providers that is required for them to carry out their service.
Here's the practical details:
- An email address is required to create an account. Becoming a member requires that you provide us with your email address. With that information you can log in to the website and we can send you invoices, updates or other essential information.
- After you create an account you can choose to add a name to it. If you choose to supply a name on your account, we will use it to personalise the email newsletters we send out. We will not use it for any other purposes.
Retention of data
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this policy.
We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Node17 Games' legal rights.
You can choose to delete your Node17 Games account at any time by contacting us from the email you have signed up with. All your data on this website will be permanently deleted immediately when we delete your account on your request. Directly afterwards the account deletion, we will also delete all available data on you from our service providers in accordance with our legal obligations. We will send you an confirmation email once all your data is deleted.
Changes and questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce them on this website or our social media profiles.
Last updated: April 20th, 2021